MESP is Hiring! Basic Company Description:
Since 1986, MESP, Inc. has been a leader in lifestyle sports marketing. As a full service marketing and production company, MESP, Inc. has consistently delivered top quality events to athletes across the country. MESP, Inc. currently produces the Nautica Malibu Triathlon presented by Equinox, the Day at the Beach Triathlon, and the Down & Dirty Obstacle Race presented by Keyes Automotive Group – and we are launching new national event series in 2017!
It is an exciting time to join the MESP Team as we are introducing new events, building new/ existing properties and growing!
MESP Mission Statement:
The purpose of MESP is to create safe, prestigious and entertaining outdoor athletic events, thus providing an extraordinary experience for all involved. MESP will strive to produce events with a festive atmosphere that make a difference in people’s lives. By maintaining this mission, the event management team continually maximizes the enjoyment of the athlete, the exposure of sponsors and the well being of the community.
Skill Requirements to Join the MESP Team:
MESP produces excellent events because we have excellent team members. We are a community that supports one another while constantly challenging ourselves to achieve greatness. We are high-performing and results driven. We have an unrelenting work ethic. We are fast. We are creative. We are self-starters. We are dedicated and determined to deliver the best possible customer service. We listen to our audience and have the agility to adapt to their needs. We are proud of our accomplishments. We build each other up. We have fun! Candidate must also possess these traits and have the desire to join our team at this level of performance.
Interested candidates can email email@example.com to submit a cover letter and resume.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Salary will commensurate with experience
• Competitive health insurance benefits that begin upon hiring
• Flexible hours
• Casual but professional dress-code
• Optional retirement package
• Ongoing career development and training
• Fitness reimbursement
• Profitability and performance based annual bonus
• Vacation and comp time policy
For questions, contact
Marketing Coordinator - Job Description
- Create, implement and oversee all marketing programs for The Nautica Malibu Triathlon and other MESP properties.
- Work with designers, graphic artists, printers, media outlets and clients to coordinate event advertising campaigns.
- Plan, develop, oversee and execute all distribution of marketing materials.
- Design, develop and execute all Social Media Advertising Programs.
- Coordinate on site marketing projects at events.
- Oversee all athlete relationships.
- Provide athlete communication and follow up.
- Create platforms for new sponsors.
- Building relationships with existing and potential sponsors/clients.
- Event duties as needed.
- Data Entry.
- Charity relations.
- Vendor relations.
- Ability to work weekends.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 2-5 yrs experience in business, marketing or related field with proven track record of success.
- Strong Social Media experience is desired.
- Excellent Microsoft Office expertise.
- Strong administrative, phone communication and written skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership.
- Strong organization, decision-making, problem-solving and resourcefulness.
- Candidate should understand core sports of MESP properties.
Please submit your resume, including educational background, GPA and relevant work experience, as well as a cover letter illustrating why your experience and personal attributes qualify you for the position to KHuff@mesp.com. Please refer to www.mesp.com for further details on MESP produced events.
Commensurate with experience.
For questions, contact